Are you a person who is creative & driven?
Are you interested in business and want to learn new skills?
Apply to the Kivalliq Entrepreneur Program:
- The KEP will run the week of the Trade Show – September 21st – 26th, 2019 in Rankin Inlet.
- Includes Meet & Greet evening, 4-day Workshop, and closing gala.
- Return air travel to Rankin Inlet (September 22nd – 27th) will be provided. If you miss your scheduled flight(s), you are responsible for re-booking your flight; and covering any change, cancellation or fare difference fees.
- Accommodations will be in billeted homes. You can find family or friends to stay with; or the trade show will assist in finding billets. All billets will be provided $125/day for your breakfast and accommodation.
- Meals and ground transportation to/from airport and KEP events will be provided.
Applicants Must Be:
- Between the ages of 19 years of age or older
- Residing in the Kivalliq Region
- Not currently enrolled in high school
- Self-directed and responsible
- All selected participants will be expected to participate in the mandatory KEP Schedule, and encouraged to participate in other Kivalliq Trade Show events.
- All selected participants should be prepared to discuss a business idea that they would like to pursue.
Emma Kreuger, Kivalliq Entrepreneur Program Assistant Coordinator
Telephone: (867) 857-6788