Are you a young person who is creative & driven?
Do you have an interested in business and want to learn new skills?
- The YEP will run from September 24th – 26th, 2018 in Rankin Inlet.
- Includes Meet & Greet evening, 2-day Workshop, and closing gala.
- Return air travel to Rankin Inlet (September 24th– 26th) will be provided. If you miss your scheduled flight(s), you are responsible for re-booking your flight; and covering any change, cancellation or fare difference fees.
- Accommodations will be in billeted homes. You can find family or friends to stay with; or the trade show will assist in finding billets. All billets will be provided $125/day for your breakfast and accommodation.
- Meals and ground transportation to/from airport and YEP events will be provided.
Applicants must be:
- Between the ages of 19 to 29
- Residing in the Kivalliq Region
- Not currently enrolled in high school
- Self-directed and responsible
- All selected participants will be expected to participate in the mandatory YEP Schedule, and encouraged to participate in other Kivalliq Trade Show events.
Emma Kreuger, Youth Entrepreneur Program Assistant Coordinator
Telephone: (867) 857 6788