Are you a person who is creative & driven?
Do you have an interested in business and want to learn new skills?
Apply to the Kivalliq Entrepreneur Program:
- The KEP will run from September 23rd – 27th, 2018 in Rankin Inlet.
- Includes Meet & Greet evening, 4-day Workshop, and closing gala.
- Return air travel to Rankin Inlet (September 23rd – 27th) will be provided. If you miss your scheduled flight(s), you are responsible for re-booking your flight; and covering any change, cancellation or fare difference fees.
- Accommodations will be in billeted homes. You can find family or friends to stay with; or the trade show will assist in finding billets. All billets will be provided $125/day for your breakfast and accommodation.
- Meals and ground transportation to/from airport and KEP events will be provided.
Applicants must be:
- Between the ages of 19 years of age or older
- Residing in the Kivalliq Region
- Not currently enrolled in high school
- Self-directed and responsible
- All selected participants will be expected to participate in the mandatory KEP Schedule, and encouraged to participate in other Kivalliq Trade Show events.
Emma Kreuger, Kivalliq Entrepreneur Program Assistant Coordinator
Telephone: (867) 857-6788